1 Peter 3:3-4

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewellery or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. - 1 Peter 3:3,4

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spirit Responses

Morning readers! I hope you all had a great week! Those of you who chose a 'Spirit' from last week, we would love to hear your responses! Simply comment on this post letting us know which 'Spirit' you chose, how you were able to practice it throughout the week and what you thought! 

Thank you! God bless!
~ Taleisha & Meggie 

1 comment:

  1. I chose love, and I really started with my family. Making sure I was loving them, and not withdrawing my love when I was cranky with them. :)

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete